You would be closely mentored by the team, being an integral and valued member of the company with exceptional opportunities for learning development and progression. You would have the opportunity to grow the digital side of the business to new heights, they are working more and more on video & shoots and would love to have someone to join who is keen on developing this for them.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
• Work collaboratively with the marketing team on print & digital projects including brochures, flyers, adverts, display materials, digital content, reports, presentations and promotional items.
• Help source, design and create images and graphics that contribute to, or enhance the brand – e.g. photos, vector images, infographics etc.
• Further develop and expand the team’s digital design capability, to include the creation of social media adverts, online banners, interactive pdfs and graphics etc, and digital assets for use on the corporate website.
• Able to work within parameters or brand guidelines to support the adoption and ongoing use of branded templates in PowerPoint and Word, equally able to update pre-designed templates through to finished print-ready artwork.
• Responsible for maintaining the photo library, helping to manage the online stock library and contribute to the on-going development of the image library.
• Help manage, and take responsibility for maintaining the brand ‘hub’ which houses all brand assets and guidance on the brand.
• Work alongside the Digital Assistant to co-ordinate in-house video content creation – organising and executing thought leadership video filming, production and editing, to produce quality video content.
• Assist on professional photographic and video shoots as required.
• Help the team with branded documents and imagery to support bid win themes with the creation of bespoke infographics, structure charts, presentations and placemats.
Skills & Experience Required:
• Design/artworking qualification.
• Strong Design Eye with keen attention to detail & a creative approach to all challenges.
• Relevant work experience within the creative industry in a design or creative artworker role (Professional services or Financial services experience is preferred).
• An interest in all things digital, and experience designing for digital output and application.
• Good print/production knowledge.
• Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat Professional.
• Excellent IT skills in the MS Office environment, including the ability to use Word and PowerPoint to a high level.
• Experience using other creative (MS Visio, MS Publisher etc) and presentation (Prezi, Presentian etc) software advantageous.
• An interest in photography and videography.
• Self-starter, practical, highly organised and determined.
• Video production and editing skills, utilising software such as Adobe Premiere, highly advantageous.
Please send your CV & Portfolio in now for immediate consideration!