£35,000- £50,000 per annum
3 months ago
Our client, a highly reputable Global Law Firm, are seeking an exceedingly talented and meticulous Graphic Designer with Professional Services experience to join their Global Communications Team to produce high quality creative print and digital marketing materials including brochures, flyers, adverts, infographics, display materials, social media content, emailers, banners, interactive PDF’s, web assets, stationary, and much much more!
You will be the dedicated designer in the Global Communications Department, responsible for promoting the firm’s practice across 14 offices and providing communications solutions to both internal and external audiences, continuing the evolution of the brand, and helping it grow from strength to strength!
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Creation of print & digital projects including campaigns, brochures, flyers, adverts, display materials, digital content, reports, presentations, event materials and promotional items.
- Source, design and create images and graphics that contribute to, or enhance the brand – e.g. photos, vector images, infographics, maps, diagrams etc.
- Further develop and expand the team’s digital design capability, to include the creation of social media adverts, online banners, interactive pdfs and graphics etc, and digital assets
- Able to work within parameters or brand guidelines to support the adoption and ongoing use of branded templates in PowerPoint and Word, equally able to update pre-designed templates through to finished print-ready artwork.
- Responsible for maintaining the photo library, helping to manage the online stock library and contribute to the on-going development of the image library.
- Manage and take responsibility for maintaining the brand ‘hub’ which houses all brand assets and guidance on the brand
- Help the team with recruitment materials, updating bespoke brochures and brand guidelines.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Senior Designer with at least 5-years’ experience in Graphic Design.
- Relevant work experience within the creative industry (Professional services or Financial services experience is essential).
- Ability to produce bespoke design work from start to finish, from initial idea to the management of production, print or publication.
- Strong Design Eye with keen attention to detail & a creative approach to all challenges.
- Confident liaising with stakeholders at all levels of the firm.
- Excellent print/production knowledge.
- Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat Professional.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint for design work.
- HTML for email needed / HTML and CSS for digital work desirable
- Experience using other creative (MS Visio, MS Publisher etc) and presentation (Prezi, Presentian etc) software advantageous.
Please apply with your CV & Portfolio!