The successful candidate will play an integral role within the team, working alongside designers in a small but dynamic studio.
Please read on for more information, to see if this role is right for you.
Established in 2008, the client have built a branding agency that understands the complexities of the property market.
They work with clients throughout the process, to create a marketing strategy that delivers thoughtful, innovative and relevant campaigns across digital platforms and traditional print media.
We are looking for a talented developer to work alongside our design team on variety of projects, ranging from email marketing campaigns and one-page websites to Wordpress sites. You will be taking static designs in InDesign and delivering fully built websites bridging the gap between design concepts and technical implementation. We are looking for a candidate who has an eagerness to learn new things and to push our technical abilities.
Key Skills and Experience needed:
– Experience with writing templates for CMS tools such as Wordpress
– Basic knowledge of SEO principles
– Problem solving skills, debugging and cross-browser testing
– Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
– Experience in animation
– Basic UI/UX knowledge
– An impressive digital portfolio
– 2-5 years experience
– Keen to be involved in projects from concept to final artwork
– Great attention to detail
– Passion for design
– Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
If you would like to contribute to projects that look for a fresh approach, and within an agency that really pushes the boundaries of a brief, then we would love to hear from you.