The role of Marketing Coordinator is an exciting opportunity to work on a range of fast-moving projects. It will require a strong attention to detail and experience of working on multi-disciplinary tasks. You will be working closely with designers, developers, and project managers, and helping them plan WIP timelines in JIRA. Further assistance will be required with research for websites, analytics & reporting, SEO & content updating, and QA testing.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Inhouse marketing or agency background
- Familiarity in project management methodologies, for example Agile and JIRA
- Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Organised, self-starter
- Ability to work under sometimes high-pressure situations
- Team player and collaborator
This will be a freelance/contract position for 3 months initially, with an immediate start. There is the potential for this booking to roll for a further 6 months, if not more.
For more information and to apply contact Katy via [email protected]