This person will play an integral role in fashion photography, video & events. In this role you will oversee each project from conception to completion.
You will work closely with the creative team, marketing, heads of departments, cross-functional partners and other production staff on a shoot. You'll arrange funding for each project and keep the production within the allocated budget.
you'll need to:
• Manage budget & timelines from inception to finished product/assets, Manage all parties involved in project
• All photography, video and event production, Book photographers/videographers, external teams (i.e., sound/set), co-ordinate with stylist/casting manager, send out Call Sheet prior to shoot/events.
• Build and develop a network of production contacts
• Liaise and discuss projects with relevant department heads and cross functional partners - projects can range from a ecommerce, web, to fashion shows, presentations, press events, marketing videos/films, look book and ad campaigns.
• Use computer software packages for budgeting and scheduling
• Hire key staff, including still or motion image
• Control the budget and allocate resources, manage critical path / timelines for all parties involved for assets.
• Bring the finished production in on budget.
What to expect
• Much of the work is in London, but location work can be anywhere in the country.
• You need to be highly motivated and able to withstand pressure working with co-ordinating potentially a large amount of individuals and teams, under tight turnaround times and budgets.