You will work closely with the Art Director and Creative Team on a variety of exciting projects from concept stage to completion, including integrated campaigns, global recruitment campaigns, long-form copy, mobility initiatives, internal communications, website content and much more for both the German and English market! The role requires you to be confident with creating and tailoring your copy for a range of audiences, often based on strategic rationale and research data as it combines both B2B and B2C material. You will interpret complex Marketing strategies and act as the brand guardian at all times.
They are open to considering a number of working arrangements to suit you, full time, part time, flexible working, working between Germany and England, and even permalancers! All they ask for is a weekly commitment as you will be working closely with and meeting the client, so it’s important you can build a long-term excellent relationship with them.
- Minimum 3 years commercial copywriting experience
- Ideally B2B and B2C experience, B2B would be preferable
- Experience of writing corporate copy
- Experience and examples of long-form copy
- A creative and strategic conceptual thinker who's comfortable in a range of writing formats: from serious long copy to a witty one-liner!
Please send your CV & Portfolio in now for immediate consideration and interview!