WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Work with the team to manage the end to end email plain – deliver email campaigns from brief & campaign building in their ESP to testing & deployment, ensuring attention to details and quality controls are in place at all times.
• Work closely with other departments across the business (Merchandising, Content, Design, Brand Marketing etc) to ensure emails support wider business campaigns and key launches.
• Own the email marketing roadmap while maintaining strong relationships with external agencies, driving them to deliver on set projects, on time and to budget.
• Share your knowledge with the wider marketing team on communication best practice from a brand and legal perspective.
• Work with the team to develop ‘test & learn’ strategies for all communications to ensuring campaigns are relevant and engaging to the target audience and improve email KPIs
• Work with the team to drive forward email personalisation and segmentation.
• Research and recommend new opportunities for email, undertaking competitor benchmarking and activity tracking.
• Working closely with stakeholders across the business and external agencies to test and implement new CRM opportunities.
• Understand campaign analysis and assist in evaluating the impact of our email campaigns and proactively recommend ways to optimise performance.
• Work with the team to use data driven insights to target, personalise and improve future activity and continually test innovative dynamic functionality to ensure business emails are market leading.
• Assist in presenting the performance of their email activity to key stakeholders.
• Ensure customer data is extracted and managed with 3rd parties and is uploaded to the ESP error free.
• A deep knowledge of email marketing best practice from both a brand and legal perspective.
• A strong background Email Specialist role or equivalent.
• Experience using third party email service providers and personalisation tools.
• Experience using CRM software to execute email marketing communications.
• Degree level graduate or equivalent.
• Demonstrate passion for CRM and marketing (digital and offline) and understand how other channels interact with email.
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently, with an excellent eye for detail and accuracy.
• Familiar with Excel, with good analytic and problem-solving skills.
• Flexible and enjoy working in a fast paced and ever-changing retail environment.
• Demonstrate customer centric approach to all decision making.
• Experience in fashion / retail / digital marketing / online preferable.
• Organised and strong interpersonal skills.
• Able to contribute fresh and innovative ideas.
• Pro-active and able to work both, as part of a team and autonomously.
£32-£35K dependent on experience.