As the Stylist, you'll need to:
• Style women’s and men’s fashion for e-commerce site and editorial purposes
• Help the production manager on casting and talent spotting
• Collaborate with the in-house photographers and creative department to present directional brand appropriate creative for e-commerce pages and online content.
• Managing multiple shoots with last minute requests,ensure all assets are given to all relevant parties in a timely manner and sign off is completed on time.
• Support the production of photo shoots, fashion shows and still life
• Share experience and knowledge with junior teams through regular training
• Maintain and demonstrate a constant personal awareness of fashion, interest in, current and emerging trends in Fashion and styling
• You should have experience working with big names or well known companies
What to expect
• You will be adaptable and flexible and think on your feet, as is the ability to multitask the creative and logistical aspects of the role
• Sometimes expected to work long hours from time to time
Please get in touch if you have the relevant experience.