As a .NET Developer, you will be tasked with implementing technical solutions, with a customer-focused approach. It’s important that you have polished communication and interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude.
My client follows agile principles and have a keen focus on ensuring our technical infrastructure enables our teams to perform to their best. They are willing, of course, to provide full training on our quality management and wider working practices.
A .Net Developer will:
• Architect and implement technical solutions, to defined requirements.
• Ensure the delivery of services, in line with client defined processes.
• Review the technical quality and consistency of development work produced by other team members.
• Work with clients’ requirements at the forefront, sometimes meeting directly with clients themselves.
Our ideal candidate will be:
• Experienced - as a full stack developer.
• Well-versed in .NET continuous integration patterns and best practice.
• A good communicator - translating complex technical solutions to varying audiences, internally and externally.
• Meticulous - with excellent attention to detail
Other desirable traits include:
• Knowledge and experience of the Umbraco platform (both module-based and page template-based development)
• Proven ability to work effectively within a team
• Self-motivated time management and organisation skills
• Keen ability to learn and adapt to new approaches and technologies
• General front-end development skills
• DevOps experience with Microsoft Azure hosting beneficial
• A can-do attitude and ambition to deliver quality results
Their projects are delivered with tight collaboration between developers, production and project management and quality assurance teams. They do not work in isolation, rather in a supportive environment, focused on supporting and learning from one another. Here, they actively listen to their staff, who are encouraged to help influence how our business evolves.