Our client, a phenomenal leading Ecommerce Agency working with Global Household names within the Fashion, Beauty, & Retail space, are seeking a passionate Digital Project Manager with Ecommerce experience to join their friendly and ambitious team. You will be responsible for delivering multiple, complex, end to end Ecommerce projects, meeting with clients whilst working closely with the design, development, and production teams, as well as third party partners. You should be someone who can handle and control budgets, communicate effectively with stakeholders and maintain ongoing relationships with clients.
It’s an extremely exciting time to be joining as they grow from strength to strength having doubled in size every year for the last four years! With increasing client demand and constant inbound enquiries from successful marketing campaigns, they are in a fantastic position where they now need another personable, sharp, ambitious and forward-thinking Digital Project Manager to join the team. Your Role & Responsibilities:
Benefits (the good stuff)!
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of multiple projects working closely with the Client Services and Production teams.
- Scope and manage projects in detail, ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget.
- Track project schedules while constantly assessing risk and removing roadblocks.
- Create and organise in-depth creative and technical briefs for the design and development teams.
- Support the wider project team in client meetings, providing technical knowledge and expertise
- Manage and maintain all resource allocation for multiple projects across the business.
- Manage and communicate all of your ongoing client schedules and workflows with the project team.
Skills & Experience Required:
- At least 2 years Ecommerce Digital Project Management experience
- Experience managing and delivering multiple projects simultaneously on budget within scope and on time.
- Some knowledge/experience of Shopify.
- An understanding of e-commerce platforms or other content management systems.
- Excellent understanding of creative briefs, including budget and time restraints.
- A passion for digital marketing and the e-commerce space, understanding what it means to be in an agency at the forefront of direct to consumer e-commerce design and development.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and experienced in developing & managing robust stakeholder relationships of all levels.
If you want to work for a Company who truly invest in their team, then please send your CV in now for immediate consideration and interview.
- For each year of service, you will gain an additional 1.5 days holiday that is uncapped.
- Monday morning breakfast and Friday lunches for the entire team.
- Free coffee, tea, fruit and snacks delivered to the office.
- Discounted gym membership, food, entertainment and travel.
- An inspiring office environment built for comfort and social interactions.
- A fun and social culture – team drinks/outings and an annual company-wide event.
- Access to travel and work at the NYC office.
- Those that show talent and leadership skills will be rewarded with a clear path to promotion.