We are currently looking for Project Managers for a well-known digital agency based in Central London. You will be expected to help drive forward the agencies digital offering, delivering innovation to digital requirements.
Some of your responsibilities.
• Maintain and share knowledge of market and product developments. Build relationships with suppliers, planning and negotiating individual project components to ensure balance between profit and quality.
• Introduce new ideas/thinking/solutions to client challenges, understanding and justifying their use based on experience and insight. Show a real passion for all things Digital and have an eye for new/emerging platforms and how these may be integrated into the end solution.
• Make sure that any changes to the proposed project plan and delivery timings are minimised, but where unavoidable, are managed and communicated in an appropriate manner with the client – keeping all key contacts abreast of any impacts on timings or deliverables.
• Share learnings across the business in a concise and straightforward manner
• Support and cover for other team members as required
• Assist the Digital Projects Lead with monthly forecasting
Working with the Creative and Development team:
• Managing the briefing of the creative and development team – involving working with these teams from the outset on projects, and creating / maintaining relationships and involvement throughout the project life cycle
• Assist Digital studio / developers on project planning, deliverables and final outputs