You will be an integral and valued member of the company, with exceptional opportunities for learning development and progression. You will wear many different hats in this role, no day will ever be the same and your hard work will be truly valued and rewarded!
You will manage the Production Workflow of digital content and campaigns from planning through to build; reporting on performance and suggesting optimisation areas to maximise customer journey, engagement and sales. You will manage weekly content refreshes, as well as key campaigns and confidently present ideas and analysis to senior stakeholders within the business to ensure that the most effective content is produced!
Your Role & Responsibilities:
• Manage workflow to ensure all digital content briefs, e-mail campaigns, assets and feedback are delivered on time and to an excellent standard
• Manage the project roadmap, proposing new ideas and analysing performance.
• Advise on the best use of templates and layout for all digital content and campaigns whilst championing a clear customer journey
• Analyse performance of e-mail campaigns and provide actionable insights
• Work with the E-mail Service Provider to ensure e-mails are delivered to high standards whilst managing a cohesive e-mail testing schedule
Skills & Experience Required
• Digital Project Management
• Expert in enhancing customer journeys
• Proficient in CMS tools
• Strong analytical and numerical skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate and influence effectively at Senior Management level
• The ability to prioritise, use initiative and perform under pressure
Please send your CV in now for immediate consideration and interview with this TOP Retailer!