Digital Marketing Manager wanted for leading B2B marketing agency!
This outstanding agency have been around for a number of years, and have emerged as industry leaders within their specialist field - pharmaceutical, life sciences, and medical communications. Due to sustained growth, they are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager, with a background in email marketing or marketing automation, to join their team.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role, ideally agency-side
- Plan, develop, and execute cross-channel campaigns, across email, social, and content, to generate leads and build a robust sales funnel
- Have a strong working knowledge of Hubspot, Marketo, customer.io, or similar marketing automation platforms
- Be highly data driven, using A/B testing and Analytical tools to monitor, analyse, and report on campaigns
- Have excellent communication skills, to mentor junior colleagues and work collaboratively with various teams across the agency
If successful, you'll join one of the UK's leading B2B marketing agencies, with access to a global network and a hugely impressive client portfolio.
With unrivalled training and development opportunities, a generous salary and benefits package, and a supportive team environment, this role won't be around for long. This role is also available for remote working!