Our client, a phenomenal top 100 Advertising Agency based in Central London are seeking a Digital Designer with solid HTML5 experience to join their passionate team and work on-site for their leading retail client. Working with an extremely talented team, you will be helping to enhance the digital experience by building and testing HTML5 banners and updating simple HTML web pages, as well as working on web design, social media campaigns, email marketing, landing pages, motion design and much more, with all your work having a focus on thrilling design innovation!
It’s an exciting time to be joining as they are going through a substantial period of growth, you will be joining a team who have built strong foundations, but will have the opportunity to grow with them and be a key figure of the team, having the chance to make a real impact on the future of the business with exceptional progression opportunities both on-site with the client and with being part of this leading Creative Agency. They are looking for someone who can advise and educate them on display advertising as they move away from double click, who is up to date with the latest trends and technologies and happy to drive and implement this across the business. You will wear many different hats in this role, no day will ever be the same, but your hard work will be truly valued and rewarded!
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Digital design experience across email marketing, banners, social campaigns and websites.
- With your HTML/ HTML5 development experience, you will build and test HTML5 banners and update simple HTML web pages.
- You will provide support to the rest of the team to push their designs within the possibilities of HTML5 banners and email development.
- Review, update and amend design templates for HTML5 banners from a design and build perspective.
- Lead client meetings to advise on the opportunities and limitations for certain projects.
- Troubleshoot any client feedback following banner deployment.
- Motion design knowledge – think through and execute on motion design to enhance everything from landing pages to client social feeds. Storyboarding motion content and advising on build options are key to the role.
- Conceptualise and take designs through to final execution, creating the final digital assets to spec.
- work closely with the copywriters and project managers to deliver final designs to deadline.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum 4 year’s+ commercial experience working in digital design
- 2 years + experience in HTML5 development for online banner campaigns
- Experience developing DoubleClick banners and updating simple HTML web pages
- Experience working in Adobe Design packages is a must.
- After Effects experience is hugely advantageous.
- Understand motion and how assets can become more engaging when animated.
- Good understanding of digital assets (CRM, landing pages and importantly social - organic and paid.
- Able to take constructive criticism in good humour and apply revisions objectively and carefully.
- Team player and a willingness to get involved and help shape ways of working.
If this sounds like you, then send your CV & Portfolio in now for immediate consideration and interview!