You will be an integral and valued member of the company with exceptional opportunities for learning development and progression. With the opportunity to work on such a wide range of exciting brands, no day will ever be the same and your hard work will be truly valued and rewarded.
An understanding of developing creative concepts for shoots and the process of sharing and signing off concepts to an internal audience is essential, as well as the ability to manage the shoot process from end to end and deliver beautifully conceived assets on time, to schedule and on budget. You will be able to lead the art direction of shoots, inspiring and influencing the photographer and shoot team to deliver on brand imagery for windows , digital, print and in store.
This role will also involve the negotiation of rights and professional rates of photographers and their teams. A strong understanding of best practice naming conventions and the transfer and management of files will be essential to the smooth running of the delivery of assets generated.
Skills & Experience Required:
• Art, Design or Media based Honours Degree (or equivalent experience)
• Minimum 4 years design experience
• A design background in graphic design, web design, user interface and navigation, animation or multimedia disciplines
• Strong portfolio in new media displaying user-centric design
• Strong art direction experience
• Presentation skills to effectively communicate creative solutions to all levels within the organisation
• Excellent understanding of web usability, accessibility and email best practice
• Strong knowledge of Dreamweaver and Photoshop
• Experience of content management systems (CMS)
• Ideally some experience managing and developing a junior team members
• Knowledge and experience of tracking pixels, Omniture Analytics desirable
• Experience within the fashion or beauty sector or within a luxury brand would be highly advantageous
• Ideally some experience managing and developing a junior team member
Additional useful skills:
If you want the opportunity to work for this Leading Retailer, creating content for some of the world’s largest and most prestigious beauty brands, then please send your CV & Portfolio in now for immediate consideration!