You will be part of a team responsible for managing processes, projects, practices, tools, communications and budgets across the Digital/ UX team, whilst supporting the design community and ensuring that the environment is perfectly set-up for them to deliver.
You will be collaborating with cross-functional teams in an agile environment, so any experience working in a digital design or product team either in-house or in an agency would be a huge benefit for this role. We are looking for someone who is passionate about design, excited by digital, interested by retail, incredibly organised, a great communicator and wants to work in an agile, dynamic and exciting digital team.
- Work closely with all members of the team and stakeholders in order to lead the day-to-day running of the Digital/ UX team identifying and prioritising opportunities, allocating work and managing projects and processes.
- Program Manage work-streams and initiatives using agile and traditional project management methods and advise on best practise
- Program/ Product Manage the continuous improvement of a Design System, working with budgets, backlogs, stakeholders and roadmaps
- Be a central point of contact, responding to and resolving questions, issues and business problems
- Ensure appropriate allocation of people and time to current and future demands
- Contribute to business challenges and opportunities, especially on resource management, design and process government as well as digital experience best practice
- Demonstrate a strong commercial and analytical awareness and ability to ensure efficiency by tracking activity and progress
- Deliver tactical solutions in line strategic business and team objectives
- You will be an enabler who is able to get the best out of others
- Experience of Design Operations, Program Management or equivalent experience as a Producer, Creative Studio Manager, Digital Production Manager
- Understanding and experience of agile methodologies and product management best practice
- Understanding of UX, UI, Product Design and experience of interviewing and recruiting design talent
- Experience of managing and tracking budgets
- Experience of managing stakeholders and projects in a high-pressure, creative environment
- Comfortable in environments of rapid growth and change and comfortable with changing priorities
- Empathetic and clear communicator who can adjust their style to suit multiple audiences and channels
- Great at building relationships and able to influence across locations, cultures and disciples
- Exceptional Excel and data analysis skills, including pivot tables
The type of person you will be:
- Enthusiastic about driving and building a successful digital design team
- Comfortable championing service and product design at a strategical and tactical level both internally and externally
- Ability to build strong relationships with team and stakeholders
- Comfortable co-ordinating and facilitating meetings, issuing actions, interviewing, or identifying wider strategic opportunities in line with business objectives
- Continuously consider best practice and improvement opportunities
- A deep understanding/ considerations that come with resourcing a team against multiple priorities, needs and business challenges
- Maintain a high standard of attention to detail with clarify of communication
- Able to make good decisions and judgement calls whilst under pressure or ambiguity
If you are looking to join a dynamic team who is responsible for pushing this huge brand through unprecedented change, making sure that the digital products they are creating are at the forefront of the retail space then we would love to hear from you!!!
Please apply with your CV in order to be considered.