You will partner with the regional, in-market and agent consumer products teams to influence all creative development, leading the creation of local assets, pitches and product toolkits ensuring all assets and tools are developed and meeting commercial goals. This will include understanding product/graphic trends and cultural sensitivities and combining this with regional business strategies to translate into versatile storytelling assets and commercial, aspirational products!
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Evaluate market needs and manage/lead the creation of regional assets and style guides taking into consideration brand franchise strategies & EMEA needs.
- Lead design direction of innovative and inspirational product concepts and mock-ups that bring the brands to life across all product categories.
- Leading the Creative Team - providing clear goal setting, timely feedback and reviews as well as supporting longer term personal development.
- Work with the Operations Lead to ensure effective resource planning, budget spend and timely delivery of products for key licensees and retailers.
- Presenting at key partner pitches and events to inspire others about our brands, product toolkit and product possibilities that support new and existing business needs, aligned with the Softline’s and Hardlines strategies.
- Work with the Marcomms Team & Global Creative Team to ensure the creative direction for specific properties Is aligned across partner advertising and Consumer Products event and retail strategies.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Extensive fashion experience (Apparel, Footwear, Accessories and Homeware) within licensing and Softline’s. Hardlines experience beneficial.
- Strong experience of style guide and asset development from conception to completion.
- Strong design experience of creating commercial tools and pitches.
- Advanced Illustrator and Photoshop design/art-working skills essential.
- Proven track record of effective man-management/team leadership required.
- Knowledge of the Europe/EMEA region - trends, graphics, manufacturing and retail.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of multiple manufacturing methods and limitations, preferably within fashion and home categories.
- Must be able to collaborate, and influence at all levels both internally and externally.
- Ability to suggest and visually realise commercially viable product ideas/features that elevate consumer products.
This is a Company who really reward your successes, benefits include but are not limited to:
- £6,500 yearly Car Allowance
- 10% Annual Bonus on individual performance
- Flexible Working- Every employer is entitled to work one day a week from home & they are in the process of introducing more flexible working arrangements- this is something they really support
- Taxi’s run daily from the station to the office paid for by the Company
- & All the usual benefits on top!
If you would like to work for a leading Company who inspire, entertain and develop children through innovative products, experiences and events then send your CV & Portfolio in now for immediate consideration and interview!