This independent award winning brand experience agency based in London is looking for a Design Director to join there multi-disciplinary team of talented makers and designers.
The agency are known for the design and staging of immersive brand experiences for businesses across sectors and geographies, varying in scale and complexity – from small pop-ups to experiential events, massive global brand showcases and bespoke retail stores. They work with some of the biggest brands within the food and drinks industry, but are pushing and pitching to get new clients onboard too.
The team have a passion for real things and real experiences and are looking for someone to join them who takes their work seriously, but not themselves. We are looking for someone who is obsessive about design, full of creative ideas and looking to build their career in a rapidly growing agency.
We’re looking for a talented and energetic Design Director to lead a team of Designers, plus specialist freelancers, in order to drive the development of great creative and finished products. You will be hands-on, but equally able to conceptualise and develop ideas taking projects through to polished final designs.
- A skilled, passionate Designer with a strong creative vision
- A solid credible background in graphic design and an interest in the world of experiential, retail design and brands.
- 6 yrs agency experience (experiential / design agency preferred)
- Ability to clearly structure and develop ideas and bring people with you (clients and colleagues)
- Excellent concept development skills (scamps, moodboards etc) and design for production (concepts to print ready assets)
- Ability to understand and think in 3D
- An inspiring leader that the team will want to follow.
- An experienced planner with the ability to balance multiple projects, prioritise and work well under pressure in a fast-moving working environment.
- Ability to handle senior clients and decision makers with a great grasp of client worlds and challenges
- Highly proficient with Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign
- Sound knowledge of Keynote/ PowerPoint for producing pitch presentations.
- Understanding of designing for 3D and digital outputs
If you are looking to be creatively challenged and want to be part of a fun team who produce great work then we would love to hear from you.
Please apply as soon as you can with your updated CV and portfolio so we can consider you for the role.