As a Design Director joining this agency you will be working on predominantly FCMG and branding projects for global clients. You will be a strategic thinker with the ability to drive ideas and points of view, knowing how to build a brand on a global platform.
- Building and redefining brands on a global scale.
- Have extensive insight of your clients/ brands in order to direct the evolution of the portfolio architecture.
- Design visual brands so they are globally relevant
- Work closely with the Client Partner and Strategy team in order to deliver the strategic needs of the client.
- Coach and manage more junior members of the team in order to deliver high value projects, demonstrating exceptional creativity, intellect, strategic thinking and commercial acumen.
- Actively review the team’s delivery and resource management to achieve creative and commercial outcomes.
- Effectively lead multiple projects with a view to expand project scope and create further revenue opportunities.
- Provide creative guidance with different partner agencies in order to roll-out work across multiple touch-points (comms, shopper, digital).
- Proactively support the Creative Director with the delivery of award-winning creative work.
- Solid background and experience of working with FMCG clients (global household brands) on branding and packaging projects.
- Experience of working across branding and corporate.
- You will have at least 8 years agency experience and will have been in a Senior Designer position for at least 3 years.
- Be a strategic thinker
- Have the ability to effectively brief, lead and motivate teams
- Be great with and in front of clients so you can strengthen your relationships, influence and have honest conversations with them.
- Manage the work around you to contribute to an amazing pipeline of creative award entries
- Ensure projects hit the brief and are backed up with strategic rigour
- Commercially astute ensuring projects are delivered to budget