An multi-award winning agency are looking to expand their team in Manchester and London
The Creative Services Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day resource management in our fast-paced creative & design function ensuring the right resource is assigned to each project whilst managing high levels of utilisation and fast turnaround projects.
The ideal candidate will quickly be able to build relationships, understand and prioritise various active jobs.
- Take ownership of the scheduling of the creative team, allocate resources to all active jobs while anticipating potential issues and provide solutions.
- Reporting directly to the Creative Director, Head of Design, and Deputy Head of Design. Manage permanent and freelance staff levels across creative and design – working with the Head of Talent.
- Understand the bigger picture for all clients and projects, to be able to prioritise work, especially last-minute ad-hoc requests.
- Host weekly scheduling meetings to forward plan the following weeks, manage daily and ad-hoc changes and requests. Chase, check and approve briefs, ensuring all the necessary information and assets are available in advance of the briefing.
- Work with the Head of Talent to develop department training needs, liaising with internal and external teams as appropriate for new starters and freelancers.