We are recruiting for a Creative Director to join a very well established integrated brand and communications agency based in Central/ East London.
This agency has been around for over 25 years and have refined an understanding and passion for brands, forming meaningful partnerships with their clients. We are looking for someone who can own and take full accountability for projects/ brands, managing all aspects of the creative process, from strategic exploration and analysis to overseeing a team, and ensuring that the strategic brief is fully explored and developed every time.
- We are looking for a Creative Director who has 10 - 15 years experience who is able to lead a team of around 8 Designers plus extra resources.
- You will have worked with luxury and high end brands
- The ability to demonstrate creativity through efficiently conceptualising, planning, producing, refining and/ or leading a diverse range of creative ideas/ concepts, specialised graphic and/ or illustrative material for team consideration against the set strategic brief.
- Communicate effectively verbally as well as visually, presenting design rationale during internal/ external presentations/ critiques - engaging with internal senior level management and external clients.
- You must be able to work hands-on when needed across both print and digital projects, whilst happy managing and directing others.
- You will have a folio that spans across strategy and research stages, through to branding, marketing, digital, experiential, onsite graphics/ way-finding.
Any experience designing in for the property sector would be a huge plus. So please include any samples you have in your portfolio/ link to work if you would like to apply for this job.
You will be joining a fantastic busy team in a beautiful part of London and will have regular talks and creative reviews to further everyone’s knowledge and development.
If you are looking to join an agency with a positive team culture with opportunities to socialise through team away days and pleasant evenings then this could be a great new role for you.
If you would like to be considered for this role then please apply with your updated CV and samples.