This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Graphic Designer who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment, can work to tight timeframes and is happy working both collaboratively and autonomously. As a FMCG brand, it is important that your design skills are on-point with their target audience, on-trend with the beauty / fashion industry, and on-board with digital trends and design best practice.
You will be comfortable working on both creative and technical projects, no matter how small or large. Ensuring the key brand message, identity and values visually translate, you will play a crucial role in helping to take the brand to the next level!
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Presentations & pitch documents for key retailer and distributor meetings in InDesign
- Promotional material for retailers; in-store, POS collateral, catalogues, and posters
- Digital assets and visual content for e-commerce and retailer websites, EDMs & social media platforms
- Collateral for product launches and new product development
- Maintaining a cohesive visual language across all touch points
- Adhering to brand guidelines to deliver our key message through choice of colour, layout, image & font that engages with our target audience
- Ensuring all design work is on brand and delivered to the highest standards
- An exceptional portfolio full of well thought out creative and technically accurate artwork to demonstrate your suitability for the role
- 2 – 3 years industry experience - Ideally some beauty/fashion/retail
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Ability to work autonomously from initial stages through to finished artwork
- Knowledge of different digital platforms including web, mobile and application
- Strong attention to detail
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary + performance incentives, the experience of working for a thriving global brand, and a lot of beauty perks!