A global content production agency working onsite with their client, a specialised auction house are looking for a mid-weight artworker to join their London office.
Although this is primarily an artworking role you must be able to assist and support the retouching team when needed.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Produce high quality and volume catalogue materials for print and digital
- Creating accurate magazine, newspaper, scaled outdoor and master artworks from a layout to supplied specifications
- Creating Digital materials for Display or DOOH
- Stick to client-supplied or internal brand style guidelines
- Use workflow systems to create press-ready output files, routing prints and retouching and contract proofs.
- Ensuring all output is to extremely high standards
- Knowledge of Xinet, Dalim, GMG, Online proofing and Censhare
- 3 years studio experience
- An interest in Art is desired