Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all print & Digital Creative Artwork including POS, In-store, leaflets, brochures, packaging, email marketing, web banners, social media, landing pages and more.
- Adapt, resize, rework and retouch all creative collateral across print, retail and digital.
- Proactively monitor output quality, accuracy and consistency.
- Build an effective working relationship with colleagues and onsite clients.
- Manage projects to agreed timeframe.
- Work proactively both independently and as part of the wider design team.
- Look for ways to develop new design within the guidelines.
Skills & Experience Required
- Proven professional experience as a Creative Artworker in an Agency or In-house team.
- Retail/FMCG experience would be a huge advantage but is not essential.
- Sound knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator is a must.
- Ability to adhere to brand guidelines and meticulous attention to details.
- Comfortable with tight deadlines and highly organised.
- Collaboration and professional relationship with creative, account and project team.
- Adobe After Effects and Premiere experience as an advantage but not essential.
- Experience working in a client facing environment is a benefit.
- A strong interest in retail is essential.
- Free Shuttlebus from the Station directly to your office!
- 30-minutes from Kings Cross Station
- Discounted onsite restaurant
- Discounts on shopping/products
- Beautiful green area, London quality work outside of London
- 10-minutes away from busy local town