Our client, a top Advertising Agency based in London, are seeking a Mid-Senior Creative Artworker to join their team to work on a variety of exciting content for their arts, entertainment, and culture clients! You will have the opportunity to work across all formats, as well as fit into projects overseen by other creatives. Working with an extremely talented team of art directors and designers, you will be helping to create artwork across a diverse range of print projects for national campaigns including press, outdoor advertising, OOH, production, marketing literature and much more!
This agency creates some of the most recognisable and visible campaign work around and so you will have the satisfaction of seeing work that you’ve been involved with out and about on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate:
- Faultless artworking skills in Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Confident working on full scale advertising campaigns with multiple touch points.
- Someone who wants to get a bit more involved in visualisation and working closely with creatives to bring conceptual ideas to life.
- A flexible and adaptable approach.
- Ability to artwork static web banners.
- Ideally you’ll have some experience working on entertainment accounts with key art and brand guidelines.
If you would like the opportunity to work for a top Advertising Agency, alongside some of the most experienced creatives in the business, then send your CV and Portfolio in now for immediate consideration!