- Creating new and developing existing content with the content creation team
- Maintaining and researching suitable paid channels
- Owning relationships with vendors and other agency partners
- Monitoring content performance in a variety of ways
- Developing excellent user experience to ensure strong customer engagement
- Knowledge in Drupal, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics and Veeva CRM systems.
- Experience with specifying and using data visualisation tools such as DataStudio, Clicksense, Spotfire, Tableau
- Operated in teams who apply Agile methodologies and some experience of SCRUM
- Background in applying marketing techniques such as segmentation, personas, customer journeys, content marketing, measurement frameworks, KPIs
- Pharmaceutical experience is not necessary; those with a familiarity with healthcare and/or life sciences are welcome to apply
This position will start immediately and ideally last 12 months. It will initially be remote with a view to return to the offices, in line with government guidance.
For more information or to apply, email Katy via [email protected]