Having been established for a number of years and developed a reputation for excellence across all aspects of digital, these guys have big plans for further growth and see the recruitment of a Business Development Manager as key to their expansion.
The successful candidate will have at least 3 year’s experience in a similar role, in a digital, marketing, or creative agency. Candidates without industry experience will not be considered. The key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Identifying and generating leads
- Pitching to potential clients
- Building a robust sales pipeline
- Meeting and exceeding KPIs
- Maintaining and developing relationships with a portfolio of high-value clients
- Generally being a key driving force behind the agency’s expansion!
With a talented team of digital marketers already in place, they see a Business Development Manager as the missing piece in the puzzle!
In return, you’ll have the opportunity to join a super-talented team in a friendly, creative, and collaborative environment. These guys work hard, but like to have a good time too! You will step into a role with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility, and most importantly a generous basic salary and benefits package, and uncapped commission!
Manchester Business Development Managers apply today with your CV to email@example.com!