Business Development Associate
My client is a creative services studio. They are based in central London and best in class in their sector.
About the Role
They are looking to expand the studio growth team. Being the Business Development Associate you will be out of the office every day, talking to clients, understanding briefs and winning new business.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Generating new leads and meetings for the growth team
- Identifying and managing new business opportunities
- Fostering and developing existing client relationships through active dialogue
- Liaising with clients to take briefs
- Developing and executing business development strategies across a range of client verticals
About the Person
This role is suitable for someone who wants to build a reputation as a leading partner to London’s creative and advertising community.
Your key skills and qualifications will include:
- Previous experience in sales
- Previous experience managing client journeys and hitting targets
- Previous experience marketing over social channels such as LinkedIn and Instagram