This is an incredible opportunity to join a progressive agency where you can really make an impact, you will be offered exceptional learning and development opportunities whilst having the chance to mentor and lead your team to create some of the world’s most revolutionary content! This agency love creative flair, and always encourage you to bring any additional skills and passions forwards to push boundaries and create the most innovative and insightful design solutions!
Skills & Experience Required:
- Solid experience working in a reputable agency
- Exceptional portfolio of work showcasing your design thinking and key visuals
- Proven leadership skills, with experience of line managing people
- Expert in Sketch & the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience creating prototypes in Principle or Invision
- A solid foundation in the principles of design, branding, type and creative direction
- An understanding of After Effects and Cinema 4D would be advantageous
- An infectious curiosity and compassionate spirit is a must!
- Arrogance not welcome
- BUPA Private health dental care and free eye care
- Stunning offices overlooking the river complete with rooftop garden
- Personal training budget
- On-site personal trainer
- Unbeatable pension scheme and access to independent financial advisor
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Sabbatical after 5 years
- Childcare vouchers, group income protection
- Weekly football and yoga sessions
- on-site massage, acupuncture and osteopath
- In-house teams organising nights out, social activities and random acts of kindness
- Discount card
- Your birthday off
- Holiday buy back
- Bring your passions to work- One of their designers had a passion for photography and now travels the world shooting for their campaigns!
This is a rare opportunity and requires a unique talent, if you think this could be you then send your CV & Portfolio in today!