Role: Assistant Marketing Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Sector: Fashion - Sportswear
Assistant Marketing Manager wanted in Manchester for an established Sportswear and Outdoor fashion brand!
This brand has been around for many years and are one of the UK's best-loved clothing brands, and are fast becoming a household name across the globe. Due to ongoing success, they are now looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager to join the team.
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least 4 years Marketing experience, within a B2C retail/wholesale environment, agency or client-side
- Be an excellent writer, with a brilliant knowledge of the wider marketing mix, from digital and branding to window campaigns and PoS
- Excellent project management, with hands on experience across the whole life cycle, end to end from creative brief to sign off.
- Be highly organised and thrive on quick turnarounds and tight deadlines, and have excellent inter-personal skills to work closely with various internal teams and external agencies.
- Have brilliant presentation and negotiation skills, they will be key in this role to take full responsibility for major customer wholesale and retail campaigns.
- Support senior staff in executing the wider marketing strategy, whilst motivating and encouraging junior members of the team.
Why apply for this role?
This is an amazing opportunity to join a hugely successful business, with huge scope for progression and development. The brand is at an exciting point in its growth, and you'll play an integral role in taking things to the next level.
You'll join a super-talented and friendly team, work in amazing offices, all with an excellent salary and benefits package, and staff discounts!