You will be working within their close-knit team across a variety of different projects. You’ll have the opportunity to develop your skills across print collateral, direct mail, advertising, packaging, large format billboards and hoardings. It will also be including digital communications in the form of websites, content management and social media.
Your main responsibilities:
- Creation of print and large format artwork.
- Ownership of projects ensuring artwork is creatively correct and delivered on time.
- Implementing brand guidelines and styles to layouts as determined by the design team.
- Working closely with other teams in the business such as developers, copywriters, printers and installers.
- Supporting the creative team in day-to-day tasks across print and digital.
Ideally you will have agency experience and able to communicate in a confident, friendly and professional manner. You must enjoy juggling multiple projects at a time whilst staying calm!
To apply, please attach a CV and portfolio (pdf or link).