- To artwork across the board materials for posters, leaflets, adverts, front of house, online banner ads etc.. 80% of the work will be print-based.
- Prepare for pitch presentations and be client-facing when necessary.
- As well as working under supervision from the Senior Designer and Creative Director and in collaboration with other Designers, you need to be able to work independently across a variety of projects which have very fast turnarounds.
- Retouching artist pictures or overseeing 3rd party retouchers.
- Be resourceful, organised and have the ability to work with people from all departments and at all levels.
- Enthusiastic team player with a can-do problem-solving attitude.
- Work at a fast pace and on multiple projects at the same time to keep up with agency deadlines.
- Photoshop, InDesign, Illustration and all other necessary programs for artworking.
- Carrying approved designs through on all other formats including web, print, outdoor and digital without altering the approved design and weighting of information.
- Entertainment and/or agency experience desirable.
- 2-3 years’ experience in the field of graphic design.
To apply, please get in touch with your CV and folio (pdf or web link).