London leading creative E-commerce agency are looking for an Account Strategist to join their growing team to work with their established brand name clients to push the boundaries of E-commerce.
You would be joining a fantastic team of 30+ developers, designers, E-comm consultants, marketeers & solution architects. Having doubled in size over the past year, they are now looking for more ingenious, sharp, ambitious and forward thinking creatives to join the team.
Have you got what we’re looking for??
Seeking a creative, dynamic and ambitious Account Strategist to develop and grow their portfolio of clients. The role will be at the forefront of the Client Services team, you will be a representative of the agency brand, developing unique e-commerce roadmaps for all your clients; distilling your ideas and their goals into deliverable action plans for the in-house production team to develop.
The ideal candidate will be full of innovative ideas, market & commercial awareness and experienced in creating and building strong, long-lasting relationships to drive turnover. The role is exciting and with a wide variety of clients - no two days are the same!! Someone who excels in a fast-paced environment and can identify appropriate solutions under pressure.
As part of your responsibilities, you’ll be planning sessions, leading creative brainstorms and collaborating with an exciting variety of clients. You’ll be working with the fantastic and inspiring in-house team of Designers, UX, Development experts to devise your strategies & solutions, utilising their skills to offer ongoing optimisation of your clients’ e-commerce performance.
- You will have outstanding interpersonal skills and be experienced in developing & managing robust stakeholder relationships.
- You are adept at problem-solving and take a pro-active approach when a solution opportunity arises.
- You excel in a fast-pace environment whilst being easily adaptable during periods of change.
- Your attention to detail boards on the meticulous.
- You must relish the chance to join a rapidly growing internationally agency.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working within a client facing digital agency or equally from an in-house E-comm role.
- You must have a passion and demonstrable knowledge of the E-commerce landscape and current trends.
- Experience in delivering digital campaigns across a variety of project & clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of the E-comm lifecycle, retail operations along with digital marketing.
- Customer Service delivery is nothing short of excellent.
Bonus Points if you have the following...
- Experience in using and the extraction of insights from analytics platforms.
- Understanding and knowledge of multi-currency selling (Internationalisation).
- Experience using the Shopify platform.
What you’ll be doing
- Pro-actively seeking and identifying opportunities to increase conversion, improve design & UX and website performance for each of your Shopify merchants.
- Conceiving ecommerce strategies, proposals and road-mapping on a quarterly & annual basis.
- Client Relationships are yours to own whilst delivering against SLAs. You will host weekly calls alongside monthly meetings, as well as being your clients go-to via email.
- Digest each client brief, to be clear and ready for the production team to action.
- Using insights and analytics to inform your own planning, quarterly client pitches, feedback and recommendations to the agency and client teams to help evolve strategies.
- Ongoing management and communication of workflow and client schedules.
Benefits (more exciting stuff!!)
- Experience based salary.
- 21 days holiday with Bank Holidays on top.
- For each year of service you will gain and additional 1.5 days holiday that is uncapped.
- Exciting and challenging projects for a variety of creative recognised clients.
- • Monday morning breakfast and Friday lunches for the entire team.
- • Free coffee, tea, fruit and snacks delivered to the office.
- • Discounted gym membership, food, entertainment and travel.
- • An inspiring office environment built for comfort and social interactions.
- • A fun and social culture – team drinks/outings and an annual company-wide event.
- • Access to travel and work at the NYC office.
- • A willingness to be invested in, to develop any areas of learning or progression that you will need to nurture and expand your skills. Those that show talent and leadership skills will be rewarded with a clear path to promotion.