You will be at the forefront of the Client Services Team representing the agency brand and developing unique e-commerce roadmaps for all your clients; distilling your ideas and their goals into deliverable action plans for the creative & production team to develop!
It’s an extremely exciting time to be joining as they grow from strength to strength having doubled in size over the past year! With increasing client demand and constant inbound enquiries from successful marketing campaigns, they are in a fantastic position where they now need another personable, sharp, ambitious and forward-thinking Account Manager/Strategist to join the team!
With a wide variety of clients - no two days are the same! Leading creative brainstorms, planning sessions, and collaboration will be at the heart of what you do. You will be joining a fantastic team of Design, UX, Solutions & Development experts to devise your strategies to grow lasting relationships and forever solutions for your clients!
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Client Relationships are yours to own whilst delivering against SLAs. You will host weekly calls alongside monthly meetings, as well as being your clients go-to via phone, email or in person.
- Digest each client brief, to be clear and ready for the production team to action.
- Using and extracting insights and analytics to inform your own planning, quarterly client pitches, feedback and recommendations to the agency and client teams to help evolve strategies.
- Ongoing management and communication of workflow and client schedules.
- Pro-actively seeking and identifying opportunities to increase conversion, improve design & UX and website performance for each of your Shopify merchants.
- Conceiving e-commerce strategies, proposals and road-mapping on a quarterly & annual basis.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working within a client facing digital agency or in-house E-commerce role.
- Knowledge of the E-commerce lifecycle, retail operations and digital marketing.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and experienced in developing & managing robust stakeholder relationships of all levels.
- Experience in delivering digital campaigns across a variety of projects & clients.
- Adept at problem-solving and take a pro-active approach when a solution opportunity arises.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excel in a fast-pace environment whilst being easily adaptable during periods of change.
- You must relish the chance to join a rapidly growing international agency.
- For each year of service, you will gain an additional 1.5 days holiday that is uncapped.
- Monday morning breakfast and Friday lunches for the entire team.
- Free coffee, tea, fruit and snacks delivered to the office.
- Discounted gym membership, food, entertainment and travel.
- An inspiring office environment built for comfort and social interactions.
- A fun and social culture – team drinks/outings and an annual company-wide event.
- Access to travel and work at the NYC office.
- A willingness to be invested in, to develop any areas of learning or progression that you will need to nurture and expand your skills. Those that show talent and leadership skills will be rewarded with a clear path to promotion.
The ideal candidate will be full of innovative ideas, market & commercial awareness and experienced in creating and building strong, long-lasting relationships to drive turnover.
Sound like you? Then what are you waiting for, send your CV in now for immediate consideration and interview!