You will be assigned global accounts and take a strategic approach researching and spotting new business opportunities to further develop and nurture these. You will manage the day-to-day delivery of work, growth, retention and profitability with your allocated accounts, and be responsible for maintaining and growing existing relationships, as well as having the opportunity to bring in new business and attend regular social/networking events. You will be client facing working with global clients, and must be a confident and passionate presenter, the team pride themselves on building valued and genuine relationships with their clients.
You will also look after, guide and assist the team, and will have overall responsibility for project delivery, and budgets from brief to completion. If you want to work for an agency that’s going places and rewarding your successes, then look no further.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Support the Account Management team with day-day delivery of work
- Undertake a key role in the end-to-end management and successful completion of key projects within accounts
- Develop accounts, carry out in-depth market research and introduce new services that support client needs
- Present and articulate your long-term strategies and solutions to global clients
- Help to develop solid briefs on behalf of your client, hold regular calls and meetings to provide progress updates
- Set budgets, monitor costs and profitability, ensure timely invoicing and payment of fees
- Demonstrating in-depth understanding of client context, competitors, and industry
Skills & Experience Required:
- Extensive experience in a similar role within advertising/marketing or communications agency
- Ideally some knowledge of the healthcare and wellness sector (not essential)
- Project management skills
- Experience working within in a team driving projects from initial briefing to delivery of final product
- Proven experience of building successful client relationships and rapidly earning client trust
- A proven track record of delivering high-calibre work
- Current knowledge of trends in integrated marketing including digital
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Good MS Office skills including Excel and PowerPoint
If you are a go-getter, and looking to work somewhere where your hard work will be truly rewarded, then please send your CV in now for immediate consideration!