Working with a variety of affiliates you will be able to be creative and strategic in your approach. You will take ownership of clients, conducting monthly presentations and meetings. and ensuring high engagement with your affiliates, a superb understanding of the affiliate marketing industry is a must!
This is an exciting time to join the Company as they are going through a substantial period of growth, they heavily invest in their team and give you every opportunity to develop your career and impact on the future of the company. You will wear many hats in this role, no day will ever be the same but your hard work will be truly valued and rewarded!
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage and optimise assigned accounts to fulfil the needs of the customer.
- Implement and advise on affiliate marketing concepts to optimise accounts.
- Manage affiliate relationships necessary for the successful management of assigned programs.
- Train merchants in the operation of affiliate programs in preparation for launch support handovers.
- Produce regular and bespoke reports on assigned programs.
- Work with Support Team to integrate programs successfully, take a pro-active approach in solving issues.
- Attend appropriate client and networking events to enhance client relationship development.
- Minimum of 1 years’ account management experience in a relevant digital marketing role.
- Proven track record of successful client and team relationship building, including strong networking skills.
- Experience presenting commercial content to internal and external groups.
- Proficient in MS Word, Outlook and Excel.
*An in-depth understanding of the affiliate marketing industry is essential*
- Understanding of what makes a good/bad merchant program and how a merchant affiliate campaign can be improved.
- Understanding of key program stats and why these are important for a merchant’s affiliate program.
- Ability to analyse websites and determine whether they are affiliate marketing friendly.
- Understanding of how to match an affiliate marketing strategy to a merchant or sector.
- Ability to understand and respond to queries regarding potentially fraudulent affiliates.
- An understanding of the advantages and disadvantages of the CPA/CPL model compared to other models such as CPC or CPM.
- An understanding of how Affiliate Marketing fits within the context of the wider online marketing mix.
This is a great chance to gain valuable experience working with some of the biggest brands in the network, if it’s the opportunity for you then please send your CV in now for immediate consideration!