Our client, a fab integrated Creative Agency working with a variety of top Asset Management and Financial clients, are seeking an exceptional Account Manager with a Creative Agency background to join their collaborative forward-thinking team. This is an exciting time to join the Company as they are going through a substantial period of growth, they heavily invest in their team and give you every opportunity to develop your career and impact on the future of the company. You will wear many hats in this role, no day will ever be the same, but your hard work will be truly valued and rewarded!
You will begin your role supporting and learning from the Accounts team with the day-day delivery of work, growth, retention and profitability for around 5 accounts. As your role develops you will take ownership of clients and projects, and be responsible for maintaining and growing existing relationships, as well as having the opportunity to bring in new business and attend regular social/networking events if this is something you enjoy. As a team player you will have based your career on building and maintaining strong relationships with recognised clients and will have the passion, enthusiasm and determination to help take this team to the next level! Key responsibilities:
Skills & Experience Required:
- Manage and support on projects and account responsibilities.
- Work with Studio Coordinator and Account Director to prepare proposals and timing plans.
- Work with other team members in the writing of creative and strategic briefs.
- Manage individual project budgets and report into senior team members by providing billing information and reconciliations when necessary.
- Ensure deadlines are communicated and met.
- Managing and reporting on client meetings.
- Ensure that all relevant documentation is stored and well organised.
- Keep the accounts team and client up to date with competitive news and market trends.
If you are a go-getter and looking to work somewhere where your hard work will be truly rewarded, then please send your CV in now for immediate consideration!
- Minimum 2-3 years Account Executive/Account Management experience within a Creative Agency environment, ideally having worked with at least 1 financial client.
- Strong experience working on end-to-end campaigns as well as ad-hoc projects.
- The ability to work across both digital and traditional media.
- Proven track record of developing strong client relationships.
- Experience in selling and presenting creative work.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and confident manners.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- A proactive, driven and hands-on approach.
- Passion for and strong knowledge of all things digital and brands.
- Demonstrable knowledge of marketing principles and best practice on document writing.