This agency is constantly pushing boundaries, where design is constantly at the forefront of what they are doing. They work with some huge brands and are looking for motivated people to help drive the agency forward. Their strength is in the diversity and quality of their peoples’ skills, where they have a healthy respect for each other and for each other’s expertise.
The agency works with some huge brands and are looking for people to support their Account Management department across a huge mobile phone and an automotive account.
The Account Management department is at the heart of this agency and plays a crucial role in leading and facilitating strong relationships between the agency and their clients. You will be a ‘can do’ person, someone who has a positive attitude, is curious, creative, logical, has high attention to detail and is very organised. As you will be working with some of the agency’s largest clients you will be part of a big team where everyone works well together, so finding the right people to join them is very important to them.
Reporting in to the Senior Account Manager/ Account Director you will provide critical support to the Account Team helping them deliver the highest standard of service for their clients. You will get the opportunity to build strong Account Management skills observing how to implement best practice, whilst paying close attention to detail. You will also be building strong and effective relationships with the wider agency team across Creative, Creative Services, Design and Finance etc, so the teams can produce high quality work to deadlines.
- Provide invaluable support to the Account Team when needed
- Understand and adhere to internal processes and how they differ with each client
- Proactively managing your workload through effective time management
- Assist the Account Team in the administration involved with the execution of projects such as estimates, sourcing, client feedback debriefs, note taking in status meetings and preparing status reports
- Research and provide market information and competitor analysis for clients and new business briefs
- Assist in briefing internal and external resources as required
- Receive and understand project briefs and gain an understanding about the creative process
- Gain an understanding of the different regulatory bodies: Clearcast/ BACC/ ASA/ ITC/ OFCOM and RACC
- Communicate effectively at all levels and across all departments, ensuring your Account Manager/ Account Director and other team members are always up to date on project details
- Produce clear, accurate and logical written materials including status reports, contact reports and meeting summaries
- Build good client relationships
- Assist in the preparation of materials for Client and New Business documents and presentations including collating samples, visuals and competitor material
- Ensure you adhere to all company financial processes and deadlines in place
- Work closely with your line manager to ensure all invoicing for clients is completed on time including purchasing orders, estimates and invoices plus monthly financial summaries and time reconciliations
- Be responsible for keeping up to date with timesheets and expenses.
- Gain an understanding and appreciation of the Strategy and Creative processes and produce competitor reviews and learnings for the teams
- Proof check work thoroughly at all stages
- Assist in managing the workload and development of Interns’ placements
- Get involved in Graduate Scheme interviews
- You will have a passion for the Advertising/ Marketing industry especially the changing world of digital and how that impacts consumers
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
- Become proficient in relevant services such as Contact Report writing, estimating, updating status reports as well as being well versed in PowerPoint, Excel and competitor monitoring tools
- Effective and efficient management of client expectations
- Be enthusiastic, committed and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Superb attention to detail is critical