We are looking for someone who has strong visual skills and loads of ideas! We are looking for someone with a strong portfolio of experiential, events and exhibition work - any retail experience would be a bonus to have!
- You will have lots of creative freedom in this role. You’ll work on multiple projects, collaborate with and brief other in-house designers, including graphic and digital designers as well as freelancers.
- You’ll get support from the design and creative leads to develop existing stories or concepts and work closely with the production department.
- You will help produce environments that will give customers/ visitors rich and memorable experiences.
- You’ll create, refine and build high-quality brand activations on-budget whilst meeting tight deadlines.
- You'll sketch and create emotive, relevant moodboards and informative storyboards in order to express your ideas to the team or for a client presentation.
- Be able to communicate your vision to the in-house production team.
- Understand the design and build project structure and processes.
- Have an awareness of building / health and safety / DDA regulations.
- Be well organised, efficient and able to manage you own time (with the support of the lead creative) and that of other team members within deadlines
- You will have attention to detail and pride in every piece of work undertaken
- Able to present your ideas to the team with regular critiques and development meetings and potentially with clients too.
- 3+ years experience working with experiential marketing, events or associated environmental sectors
- You will have previous experience designing unique environments and installations for a mix of clients
- The ability to tell stories to people through the activations you have designed having focused on experience, engagement and interaction.
- You will have enjoyed developing thoughtfully detailed 3D environments in intriguing and emotive ways, whilst being attentive to customer journeys, creating unique touch points along the way.
- Have a good understanding of construction methods and materials, able to produce design intent drawings with an understanding of the practical world you are operating in.
- Some experience of briefing and managing a small team.
- Experience of working on projects from concept design to realised environment
- Create visualisations to a good standard in Cinema 4D. You’ll be a Vectorworks user to produce 2D drawing packs. - Other 3D software may be considered for the right person but 2D Vectorworks skills for technical drawing is a must.
- Proficient in using Adobe Photoshop and InDesign is a must. Illustrator and After Effects would be a bonus to have but are not essential.
If you are an innovator, and are always looking at new opportunities available from the latest technology and advances in materials to create unique spaces and experiences then this could be a great role for you.
Please apply with your CV and samples in order to be considered for the role.