We are looking for Art Directors to help them develop and deliver outstanding creative work for their clients. You will be very practised and confident working up concepts, scamps, designs, executions, presentations and producing work that shapes and inspires whatever it takes to solve complex business problems with strong ideas across online, offline and everywhere in-between.
We want someone with progressive views on how brands can touch and move people. Someone who is as excited by old-school craft as they are by digital transformation. We are looking for someone who is a creative thinker, who’ll consider client problems from all different angles.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team with capabilities across art and copy, video and interactive, artwork and design. You’ll be great at getting ideas down on paper before expanding and applying your ideas across everything from ads and videos to events and apps. You will strategically help and make a significant contribution to the agency’s creative output.
What will be expected from you:
- Art direction experience in leading advertising creative communications agencies, preferably healthcare advertising
- Proficiency across the Adobe CC suite - including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- High levels of attention to detail, resilience and flexibility
- A restless curiosity and an infectious enthusiasm for the client's industry and craft
- The desire to challenge the way health and wellness brands touch and move people - from consumers to healthcare professionals.
If you would be interested in this role then please apply with your CV and samples.